Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

My Teacher, My Hero



          Everyone has someone to keep them on their own feet as they walk through life. Normally, it would be your parent or friend. In life, people may come and go, some will be remembered and some are forgotten. But one thing is for sure, I'll never forgot the person who is known as my second parent.

            Teachers are usually there to impart knowledge and give you an opportunity to move on with life. My life would never be perfect. I would always experience the roller-coasters of being a human being but I would always remember one thing that indeed I was blessed. I was blessed to have people that would guide me. I was blessed to have people who would accept me for who I am. They are always there to feed me a bit-full of information that I might use someday. The person who sacrifices for our own good and yet the laziness that I've shown them the tiredness that they have seen from me.Teachers don’t only teach to us but they are also sources of moral teachings. Inside and outside the campus, our teachers are our models. In relation to health and wellness, the teacher is expected to have and project a good state of both mental and physical health. Teachers are treasures in our society. Let us help them be at their best so that they too can help bring out the best in our children, in their students.

          Our second parents, our teachers have helped a lot in the contribution of our success. They will forever be a treasure. This teacher’s day was a good way of expressing gratitude to our beloved teachers whom are the reason why we have accomplished most of what we have accomplished until the present.





Thank you teachers! We love you!



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento