Huwebes, Oktubre 10, 2013

Modern Day Hero



          A modern day hero is someone who wants to make a difference in the world. Someone who you look up to, someone that you can model yourself after. Someone who sets an example for you with a good set of morals and values. Someone who strives for their dreams and it is determined to do what they believe in.

          My hero has taught me through her life that life is hard, but you should always try your hardest. From her, I have learned to never give up. My hero has not only taught me great lessons but she has done some extraordinary things herself. She has always been there for me, always tried to provide the best for me even in hard times. She shown me right from wrong and has provided me with everything I need to succeed. She raised an amazing family, and the whole time she strived to be the best. Every day she makes sure that my sister and I are well taken care of. She is dedicated to helping me in any way she can. Sometimes I get frustrated doing my projects, but she still ties to help. Life is hard, but she faces everything she does with a brave, courageous heart. She would do anything to protect us. She loves and cares for us more than anything in the world. As a single parent, she provided my needs. I never heard her complaining. My mother is this person to me. She is my hero because she has made me into who I am today.

          Most people consider a hero someone who has saved a person’s life. My mother breaks this mold. She is a hero in all her own ways. Without my mother I would not had any of the values that she has installed in me over the years. Because of her I strive to be the best and to give all myself for others. I can only hope one day to be this big hero for my own children.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento