Sabado, Marso 1, 2014

Reflection




      Can you believe it? Four years ago, most of us walked into these halls as nervous as we were the first day of school. We were the freshmen and now the seniors that were about to graduate.

      Time flies so swiftly. Fourth  Grading Period is getting end. And we will living Ilocos Sur National High School and we will be stepping to a higher level of education. For me, I am not yet ready to take up college life especially in deciding on what course I will be taking up.

      During our time in the Information And Communication Technology subject, I have learned a lot of things. The most interesting part that I like this 4th Quarter is wherein our teacher taught us how to edit images in Photoshop.  And this experiences and lessons which we will take with us into the next step of our lives.

      I am hoping that the mistakes I have done this quarter will be change for the better just like the year changes. Hoping also, to be more responsible enough to make every activities that is ought for us to do. Before our journey ends ,let's enjoy the remaining days of being a high school student ,because high school is far different from college life.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento