Biyernes, Agosto 9, 2013

REFLECTION

        Time is so fast. We only have three months to enjoy our high school life. I wish I could stop time or slower the time to longer my stay here in school. I am quite dramatic and emotional for this. There are such things that I will never forget especially during our third quarter. It gives me a lot of memories to be kept and treasured.

       With the past weeks and days, I have learned a lot of things, not only in terms of our lessons in school but also some lessons in life specifically, my study habits. In ICT IV, I have learned a lot. I really enjoyed our lessons about the web. I am glad that I learned about making a HTML document and how to make it more attractive when it is viewed on the web. I have learned how to make alignments in an HTML document, applying font attributes and more about creating and designing a web page.

        With this third grading, I encountered some problems especially on how to budget my time in doing all the requirements for school. I felt like I am going to die but I'm glad that I survived. Despite of the sleepless nights and stressful days, I was able to learn successfully my lessons in school. I should do more important things and I should be more responsible with my studies.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento